I decided to dedicate a post to boyfriends at Tween Girlz because they are usually the main topic of conversation when we aren’t helping customers. I’ve already talked about Autumn’s jerk fiancé and Leah’s flirty AT&T boyfriend, but there are many others to discuss because believe it or not, every girl at Tween Girlz has a boyfriend. Is there something to this? I couldn’t tell you.
First up: Chelsea and her boyfriend Mark. They have been together since freshman year of high school, that’s 6 years people, 6 years. And they’ve lived together for 2 years. They just recently got a puppy who is a frequent visitor at Tween Girlz (in the back of course). Mark comes in a lot to bring her these weird cookie things she likes. They are like an old married couple. She also recently started wearing an engagement ring but has never mentioned anything about him proposing which is odd. On one hand I hope they get married but on the other hand I think it’s a little scary that they’ve only ever dated each other. I feel like you don’t know if someone is right for you until you experience other people, but maybe I’m wrong, maybe they just know.
Next up: Andrea and her boyfriend Josh. Andrea is a sophomore in college but he’s only a senior and high school. It’s weird how she is shopping for a senior prom dress right now…but she doesn’t seem to mind. I think she really loves him so more power to her.
Kendall and her boyfriend Dominic are like one of those really attractive couples that you know will have hot babies. The only problem is that they cheat on each other all the time but never break up. At work Kendall is always yelling at him over the phone about something he did or something she didn’t do. Sometimes I feel like she only stays with him because he has a prescription for Adderall (lol ironic).
There might have to be a part two to this! One last couple: Alex and A.C. Alex went to Las Vegas two weeks ago and came back with a boyfriend (at least she didn’t come back with a husband). He goes to school in Chicago but came back with her for a weekend after Las Vegas so I got to meet him! He seems like a really sweet guy considering they met in Vegas. He hung around in the store for her whole shift waiting for her to get off work. Apparently he is really religious so Alex decided to download a bible verse app on her phone and start looking for a church to go to. The things girls do for boys…
Wow! You definitely work with some interesting people! I enjoy reading your posts, especially your reactions to these girls. I'm interested to see how the boyfriend from Las Vegas will work out. Great post!
ReplyDeleteWow! Some of those couples sound just crazy. Its hard to believe some couples are actually like those you mentioned. I dont think any of those is the couple that I know personally... am I right? Haha
ReplyDelete